TUPPER LAKE WOODSMEN’S DAYS
HEAVY EQUIPMENT RULES
General Rules and Regulations
These apply to all the Competitions
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be familiar with the operation of the heavy equipment being used (hydraulic knuckle boom loader, skidder, tractor trailer). All factory representatives and manufacturer demonstrator personnel are excluded.
- Be, in the opinion of the Judges, of unimpaired faculties.
- Register and sign a release form. Each contestant may only register one time for each event. Entry fees are $5 per event.
- Wear hard hat, gloves and safety equipment specified.
- Time starts and ends with visible signal.
- Times may be posted for public viewing upon completion of event.
- Winner will be the contestant who has completed the specific competition in the fasted adjusted time.
Prizes Paid as follows:
1st Place – $50, 2nd Place – $40, 3rd Place – $30
- Prizes will be presented at the Heavy Equipment area immediately after closing the event. Winners do not have to be present to win – notification will be made by mail providing your registration information is legible.