Tupper Lake Woodsmen’s Days
Tug of War Competition
All Contestants must register at office prior to event
Rules for Tug of War
- No gloves.
- Work Shoes only.
- Maximum members per team is 9 (includes two spares).
- 7 members allowed to pull on each team.
- Numbers will be drawn and each team will receive a number. First team draws a bye on the first draw.
- Best two out of three pulls wins.
- Losing sides pull off against each other in a sudden death pull.
- Winning sides pull off against each other in a sudden death pull.
- Limit – 10 teams.
- No sitting down.
- If you are down too long, the judge’s decision on down team will be final in disqualification.
- Contest pays 3 places: 1st – $100; 2nd – $75; 3rd – $50